domingo, 16 de agosto de 2009

[OT] Adsense: Get scientology out of my site!

I set up Google's adsense on this blog. It's not being making all the truckloads of money I expected from it, but it's better than nothing nevertheless.

However, since a couple of weeks ago, the only advertisements I've seen on those spaces are dedicated to Scientology... at least on the computers I've been able to check for it.

Now, I've got a problem with that... and it's not because I don't like Scientology per se. It's just that I don't have any sympathy for any religion in particular. And come on, if there's an advertisement of Scientology every once in a while, I can let it slip through... but EVERY AD for the last couple of weeks? That is a little too much for my religious tolerance.

So, guys at Adsense, get rid of the Scientology ads on my site.... or even better, set up a page so that I can ban some ads I don't want to see on my site (like religious ones, for example).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help in this regard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario